Holding down for live music in Venice is everyone’s favorite local watering hole, Hinano! Head on down the the pier and see the shows!
This weekend’s line up:
05/31: DJ Ty
06/02: Sovereign Vine
06/03: Atomic Roots
Go to instagram.com for updates!
Here is a message from Hinano Cafe:
We’ve been serving world-famous burgers and cold beers just steps from the Venice Beach pier since 1962. Notorious for being Jim Morrison’s favorite Venice hangout.
Hinano is that rare local bar for people from all over the world. It’s also a cool place to duck into out of the sun…and then stay till the wee hours. We have a good selection of beer on tap served in frosty mugs and pitchers or in icy bottles.
Three pool tables, free popcorn, a great jukebox and full college and NFL cable sports package (and plenty of screens) make Hinano Cafe a good time just waiting to happen.
- World-Famous 1962
- Outdoor Patio
- Open daily: 8 a.m. – 12 am.
- Daily Breakfast 8AM–12PM
- OPEN DAILY 8AM-12AM. (except Christmas & Thanksgiving)
- Happy Hour M-F 4-8 PM
- Daily Drink Specials
- Takeout. (310) 822-3902
- View menu!
- Get Hinano’s swag at at .com
Fan and follow Hinano Cafe!
- Facebook: facebook.com/hinanocafevenice
- Instagram: instagram.com/hinanovenice
- Twitter: twitter.com/HinanoVenice
- 15 Washington Blvd.,Venice, CA 90292 (by the Venice Pier)
For more info: hinanocafevenice.com