Head to The Warehouse Restaurant on Monday Nights for a boatload of fun with The Super Friends Sing-a-Long! Dancing shoes, tambourine solos, happy hour, and shenanigans all included.
And the rest of the week is lit too! Check out the entertainment schedule below!
About the Warehouse Restaurant:
The Warehouse Restaurant, Marina Del Rey, opened in 1969 and has been serving delicious seafood and steaks with amazing views ever since. One of the coolest and most unique venues around, most of the building materials you see are exactly what they appear to be. Real wharf posts compose the actual framework of the building. Old wine and whiskey barrels, shipping crates, nautical rigging, fishing nets and weathered lumber were trucked in from abandoned shipyards in San Pedro. The original decor and furniture was all hand-woven and constructed of Malaysian bamboo and Hawaiian cane. Come check it out!
Fan and follow The Warehouse
See you at the Warehouse Restaurant!
4499 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Map
- View Menu
- View Happy Hour Menu. Served Monday through Friday from 4 – 7 pm. In the lounge only
- View Brunch Menu (Served on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 11:30am – 3pm)
- View entertainment at the Warehouse.
- Order Online
- Make a reservation
- RSVP or call to place an order! 310-823-5451
- For more info: mdrwarehouse.com