Thar she blows! It’s a White Whale!
And do you know where Starbucks got their name? This book right here, bro!
Here is a message from Venice Oceanarium!
Intrepid Souls, Mother Nature may have other plans for this weekend. Not to worry, we will keep our 29 year tradition. We will do an abbreviated and very exciting reading on Sunday, November 19th, 6:30am – 6:30pm. See you there! You can drop in any time or sign up for a reading in advance.
- WHO? Everyone! Bring your friends and/or make new ones. No need to sign up ahead of time. School groups are encouraged but it’s easier to email us to schedule a time for you or your group to read.
- WHAT? Interactive literary reading on Venice Beach!
- WHEN? Saturday, November 18th & Sunday November 19th, 6:30 am – 5:30 pm. Drop in anytime, read, listen, hang out for a few chapters or make a weekend of it.
- WHERE? On Venice Beach at the lifeguard station near the breakwater at the end of Windward. (See map below)
- WHY? Read this amazing book. Learn about whales. Spend time on Venice Beach!
- HELP OUT? We can always use some extra hands to set up and break down. Please reply to this email with your availability.