Sunday, March 26, 2017 CicLAvia – Culver City Meets Venice presented by Metro
Here is a message from CicLAvia. CicLAvia heads back to one of our fan-favorite routes for the first event of 2017! On March 26, Culver City, Mar Vista, and Venice will host the country’s largest open streets event! Streets will be closed to cars and open for cyclists, pedestrians, runners and skaters to use as a recreational space.
The CicLAvia press event will take place at 8:30am at the intersection of Main St. and Culver Blvd. in Downtown Culver City. Join us and pick up your free commemorative “CicLAvia is for neighbors” button!
New to CicLAvia? Here are some things you need to know for March 26:
- CicLAvia is FREE!
- CicLAvia lasts from 9 AM until 4 PM
- CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles.
- CicLAvia is not a race! There’s no starting point or finish line – begin where you like and enjoy the day your way.
- CicLAvia traffic flows in two directions, just like regular traffic. Check out some more safety tips.
Planning a feeder ride or walk and want to add it to our site? Email [email protected]!
Event Website: http://www.ciclavia.org/ciclavia_culvervenice17
NEED A BIKE OR SKATEBOARD FOR THE DAY? JAY’S Rentals offers ALL DAY $15 Bike Specials.
- Check out Jay’s Rentals’ list for all self propelled transportation. www.JaysRentalsVB.com
- Open Daily Sunrise to Sunset!
- Address: 1501 Ocean Front Walk. Venice, California. 90291. (Located on the corner of Windward and Speedway. Next-door to Danny’s Venice)
View photos of the last CicLAvia Culver City Meets Venice event
Thing to do when in Venice! Snap a selfie with the Venice Sign.
Hungry after the ride? Dine and drink at James’ Beach, Barlo Kitchen and Cocktails, High Rooftop Lounge, Sidewalk Cafe, Canal Club, The Dudley Market, Hama Sushi, Sunny Spot, Cabo Cantina, Simmzy’s, or Tony P’s
Check out www.VisitVeniceCA.com for all fun things to do in Venice, California.
View slideshow for all CicLavia event photos by Venice Paparazzi
Need photographers or a photo booth for your next event? Hire Venice Paparazzi. www.HireVP.com