It was merry and bright in the Marina all December long and Venice Paparazzi was on the scene!
It was a spectacular month of events at Burton Chace Park and Venice Paparazzi documented it all. Not only did our photographers catch all the action, but our super fun, interactive, green screen, holiday photo booth was on the scene as well.
About Marina del Rey:
The coastal community of Marina del Rey, California, is located in the center of Los Angeles’ Westside between Venice Beach and Playa del Rey, 4 miles north of Los Angeles International Airport.
Fun fact: Marina del Rey’s the Marina is the world’s largest man-made small craft harbor with 19 marinas. It has the capacity for 5,300 boats and is home port to approximately 6,500 boats. For more info, visit marinadelrey.lacounty.gov and visitmarinadelrey.com
View Dec. 1, 15, 22, 29 Marina Light event and photo booth pics by Venice Paparazzi.
- Please tag #Ilovemdr #MarinaLights and photo credit @VenicePaparazzi
- Thank you to Beaches and Harbors Los Angeles County for utilizing our photography services. We look forward to working with you more in 2019!
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi
Click here to view all Dec. 1, 8, 15, and 22 MDR event and photo booth pics by Venice Paparazzi
- Please tag #Ilovemdr and photo credit @VenicePaparazzi
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi!
Spend a day in Marina del Rey!
Whether you want sailing, fishing, paddle boarding, yachting, or any number of water based things , Marina del Rey is the jam. Or if you are looking for leisure on dry land, they have that as well. Fantastic restaurants, bike trails, green parks, out door concerts, are just a fraction of what is available in MDR.
For more Marina del Rey info:
- Check out Venice Paparazzi’s suggested MDR activities list!