It was a spectacular evening in the Marina as throngs of folks came down to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2019. And, Venice Paparazzi was on the scene to document it all.
The family friendly festivities, dubbed the Glow Party, officially kicked off at 7:00 p.m, and included: live DJs, dance music, dancers, Circuit Breaker Robot, face painting, bubbles, a Venice Paparazzi Photo Booth, free photos and giveaways, food trucks and more!
As well there were two epic firework shows: 8:59 p.m. 30-second countdown and view the Times Square ball drop followed by an amazing 10-minute fireworks display.
11:59 p.m. 30-second countdown to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Marina del Rey followed by another amazing ten-minute fireworks display.
About Marina del Rey:
The coastal community of Marina del Rey, California, is located in the center of Los Angeles’ Westside between Venice Beach and Playa del Rey, 4 miles north of Los Angeles International Airport.
Fun fact: Marina del Rey’s the Marina is the world’s largest man-made small craft harbor with 19 marinas. It has the capacity for 5,300 boats and is home port to approximately 6,500 boats. For more info, visit marinadelrey.lacounty.gov and visitmarinadelrey.com
View Marina del Rey Year’s Eve photos by Venice Paparazzi
- Please tag #Ilovemdr #MarinaLights and photo credit @VenicePaparazzi
- Thank you to Beaches and Harbors Los Angeles County for utilizing our photography services. We look forward to working with you more in 2019!
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi
Looking for your 2018 MDR Photo?
- Please tag #Ilovemdr and photo credit @VenicePaparazzi
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi!
Spend a day in Marina del Rey!
Whether you want sailing, fishing, paddle boarding, yachting, or any number of water based things , Marina del Rey is the jam. Or if you are looking for leisure on dry land, they have that as well. Fantastic restaurants, bike trails, green parks, out door concerts, are just a fraction of what is available in MDR.
MARINA PARKING: Public Lot #4 – 13500 Mindanao Way. Public Lot #5 – 4545 Admiralty Way and Dock 52 – 13501 Fiji Way. Marina del Rey, 90292
For more Marina del Rey info:
- Check out Venice Paparazzi’s suggested MDR activities list!