It was an epic evening of handsome hogs, custom chrome, suicide shifters, and more as Bartels’ Harley-Davidson rolled into Runway Playa Vista to celebrate Bartels’ 1st Bike Night of 2018.
View event coverage below by Venice Paparazzi.
About Bartels’ Harley-Davidson: Bartels’ in Marina Del Ray brings together a bike dealership, parts and service center and merchandise store to be the one stop for passionate bikers!
Runway’s Beer + Bike Night included:
- 100+ Rad and Rare bikes
- Best of SoCal Food Trucks: Kogi BBQ, The Grilled Cheese Truck, Dreamy Creations Cupcakes, and Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken
- Craft Beer Garden by Whole Foods Playa Vista
- Wine and Cocktails by Hal’s Bar & Grill
- Special performance by School of Rock Venice and Rockin’ Celtic Music by Brogue Wave
- Motorcycle Ride simulator
- The Vendor Village included: First MFG Clothing, Roland Sands, Zero Hour, Lyndall Brakes, Bolla, Eaglerider Rentals, Russ Brown and LA #1 H.O.G. Chapter!
- Awesome Prize Drawings included: Maui Jim Sunglasses from Runway Optometry, Bartels’ gift cards and awesome gear plus a Riding Academy Gift Certificate!
- Temporary tattoos and fun with The Craft Camper!
About Runway Playa Vista: Runway Playa Vista is California Living, Shopping, and working – All in one beautiful place.
Once known as the land where Howard Hughes built his aerospace empire, Playa Vista is now the land of tech empires — Facebook, YouTube, google, yahoo, Microsoft, Belkin to name a few. And Hughes’ private runway has new life as Runway, Playa Vista’s lively central district. Runway at Playa Vista is the centerpiece of Playa Vista, the first new community in West Los Angeles in 50 years and wildly popular today as a place to live and work. Only 1.5 miles from the Pacific Ocean, Runway is the social hub of Playa Vista with its state-of-the-art cinema, unique restaurants and bars, beauty and fitness venues retail shops and everyday conveniences such as grocery and drug stores, banks and coffee cafes.
View event pics by Venice Paparazzi’s Edizen, Jenny & Alex!
- All photos courtesy of Runway Playa Vista.
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your next event? Hire Venice Paparazzi. www.HireVP.com
Looking for your photo?
Check out this gallery with 400 pics! Enjoy, and see you at the next Runway event!
SAVE THE DATE: April 22 for Runway’s Spring Carnival.