Venice Paparazzi was on the scene for a fun filled weekend at Runway Playa Vista that saw throngs of holiday revelers enjoying themselves at the festive epicenter of Playa Vista.
About Runway Playa Vista: Runway Vista is California living, shopping, and working. All in one beautiful place. Once known as the land where Howard Hughes built his aerospace empire, Playa Vista is now the land of tech empires — Facebook, YouTube, google, yahoo, Microsoft, Belkin to name a few. And Hughes’ private runway has new life as Runway, Playa Vista’s lively central district. Runway at Playa Vista is the centerpiece of Playa Vista, the first new community in West Los Angeles in 50 years and wildly popular today as a place to live and work. Only 1.5 miles from the Pacific Ocean, Runway is the social hub of Playa Vista with its state-of-the-art cinema, unique restaurants and bars, beauty and fitness venues retail shops and everyday conveniences such as grocery and drug stores, banks and coffee cafes. Runway also offers a limited number of apartments and office space for discerning tenants who want to live and work in a lively urban district.
The Friday, Dec. 14 Night Market included:
- Holiday Pop-up Artisan Market
- Craft Beer Garden presented by Whole Food Playa Vista
- Wine and Cocktails by Hal’s Bar & Grill
- The dynamic sounds of Ginger & The Hoosier Daddys
- Delicious Gourmet Food Trucks
- Fun for all the Littles with The Craft Camper
And on Sun. Dec. 16 Snow Day, it snowed at Runway!
Folks sledded around, built snowmen and made their own peppermint ornaments all while enjoying food, drinks, and beautiful weather. It was a winter wonderland in Sunny Playa Vista!
View Runway pics by Venice Paparazzi!
- Please tag @runwayplayavista and photo credit @VenicePaparazzi
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi!