Venice Paparazzi is proud to be members of the Venice Chamber of Commerce (7 yrs) and LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce (2 yrs)! Following quote from VeniceChamber.net. “Networking can help you enhance your reputation, develop leads, and build ongoing, mutually beneficial business relationships. You might even make some new friends!”
About Venice Chamber of Commerce: Venice is one of LA’s most creative spots to work, play, or visit! We invite you to explore everything Venice offers – from its world-famous beach to its funky artists’ colonies to its thriving business community – and join our dynamic, growing Chamber. The Venice Chamber of Commerce offers members the opportunity to connect with one another for purposes of networking, promoting and strengthening the vitality of the local business community.
Networking & Involvement:
• Monthly Mixers: Held the fourth Wednesday of each month from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at a Chamber member’s business, attending mixers regularly is a way to build and cultivate networking relationships while increasing your business opportunities.
• Chamber Happy Hour: This is a casual event for members and prospective members hosted the first Thursday of each month at various locations around Venice. This event showcases all the fabulous member restaurants in Venice and offers members along with colleagues and friends another opportunity to connect!
• Venice Art Crawl: A quarterly event hosted at venues within the Venice community on the 3rd Thursday in March, June, September and December from 6:00 – 10:00PM. These evenings showcase creative local talent while introducing attendees to the fantastic restaurants, shops and galleries in the neighborhood.
• Annual Business Expo: Hosted in May at the Boys & Girls Club of Venice, this expanded networking event features table top displays from over 50 area businesses and includes tasty samples from local eateries.
• Committees: To maximize their networking opportunities, members are encouraged to participate in at least one of the Chamber’s Committees. These include: Abbot Kinney Merchants, Boardwalk, Chamber In Action, Education, Events, Governmental Affairs, Marketing, Membership, Venice Art Crawl, Venice Beach Young Professionals, Venice Legislative & Legal, and Venice Sign.
• Joint Events: The Chamber holds joint events with other area Chambers to broaden your networking opportunities.
VIEW PAST CHAMBER EVENTS:
- LAPD Captain Brian Johnson swears in the 2014-2015 Venice Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Venice Chamber of Commerce Business Expo
- Fourth Annual WAVE Awards Recognizes Local Teachers for Innovation in the World of Education
- Venice Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors gets sworn in by City Council member Mike Bonin
- Venice Chamber of Commerce mixer at Google
- The Venice Chamber of Commerce & Venice Beach Suites & Hotel Celebrate a 100 Year Old Landmark
About LAX Coastal Area Chamber of Commerce: The LAX Coastal Area Chamber of Commerce promotes business and enhances the vitality of the community through member services, educational programs, strategic partnerships, community outreach and legislative advocacy.
View some past LAX CHAMBER events here!
All photos above by Venice Paparazzi. Need and event photographer or photo booth for your next event? Hire Venice Paparazzi! Visit www.HireVP.com for more info on our services!