About Hama Sushi:
Established in 1979, Hama Sushi can be traced back in time to being one of the first sushi restaurants on the westside. Known for it’s unique ambience and casual setting, Hama brings the freshest and friendliest service. Locals, tourists and newcomers can all enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine with unique fusion dishes.New
Located on the circle of Windward/Main street, a block from the famous Venice Boardwalk, Hama has been a part of Venice Beach’s history for the past forty years. 213 Windward Avenue – Venice, Ca 90291. (310) 396-8783. www.hamasushi.com
Get to know Hama Sushi’s Hama Mama Esther Chaing
Did you know that Hama Sushi’s legendary happy hour now starts at 3 p.m. and goes until 7 p.m. Monday-Sunday?
Hama Sushi also offers:
- Lunch Specials Mon. – Fri. 12-4 p.m.
- View Lunch Menu
- View Dinner Menu
- “Hama-Wood” in the patio
- Historical Venice photos in their dining room.
- Rotating artist every other month in the their large outdoor patio. Want to show your art at Hama? Contact Esther or Tony!
- Surf movies on their screens in their patio
- Happy hour: Mon.-Sun. . 3-7 p.m. View Happy Hour menu below!
- All night happy hour during most sport games at the bar
- Closing theme song, played every night, is Hotel California by the Eagles
- View flyers below.
See you at Hama Sushi!
213 Windward Avenue – Venice, Ca 90291. (310)396-8783. www.hamasushi.com