See you at Hama Sushi! 213 Windward Avenue – Venice, Ca 90291. (310)396-8783. www.hamasushi.com
You don’t make it 40 years in Venice unless you are a real deal, legit, locally loved business.
And Hama Sushi is that for sure. 2019 is the forty year mark for this iconic sushi bar, and Hama Sushi is inviting you over to celebrate.
Ultra fresh fish, hot and cold sake, a fantastic happy hour, surf movies every night, and locally curated art is what you get at Venice’s oldest sushi restaurant!
Check ’em out, and say hi to owner Esther Chaing, known around town as Hama Mama!
Established in 1979, Hama Sushi is the original Venice sushi spot.
About Hama Sushi:
Established in 1979, Hama Sushi can be traced back in time to being one of the first sushi restaurants on the westside. Known for it’s unique ambience and casual setting, Hama brings the freshest and friendliest service. Locals, tourists and newcomers can all enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine with unique fusion dishes.New
Located on the circle of Windward/Main street, a block from the famous Venice Boardwalk, Hama has been a part of Venice Beach’s history for the past forty years. 213 Windward Avenue – Venice, Ca 90291. (310) 396-8783. www.hamasushi.com
Did you know that Hama Sushi’s legendary happy hour now starts at 3 p.m. and goes until 7 p.m. Monday-Sunday?
Hama Sushi also offers:
- View Dinner Menu
- “Hama-Wood” in the patio
- Historical Venice photos in their dining room.
- Rotating artist every other month in the their large outdoor patio. Want to show your art at Hama? Contact Esther or Tony!
- Surf movies on their screens in their patio
- Happy hour: Mon.-Sun. . 3-7 p.m. View Happy Hour menu below!
- All night happy hour during most sport games at the bar
- Closing theme song, played every night, is Hotel California by the Eagles