Abbot Kinney is going off these days!
Named for the founder of Venice, AK blvd. is full of hip boutiques, amazing restaurants and bars, coffee shops, art galleries, and beautiful people. Check it out!
- Attend a First Fridays and Food Truck event on Abbot Kinney
- Shop or window shop on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Dress up in your finest, and stroll Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Dine and drink at Salt Air, Sunny Spot, Hal’s, or Casa Linda!
- Grab a slice of pizza at Abbot’s Pizza
- Need a caffeine fix? Go to, Tom’s, Blue Coffee or Intelligentsia Coffee!
- Keep you eye out for Venice murals by Jonas Never, Isabelle Alford Lago and more!
- Free self walking tour of the Venice Public Art on Abbot Kinney Blvd. Street art by Robin Murez
- Check out some art at G2 Gallery!
- Shop at the Abbot Kinney Marketplace. Every 2nd & 3rd Saturday of the month! 11a.m.-5 p.m. 1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Get your hair done at Trim,Venice’s hottest hair salon!
- Get your brows and make up done at Kelley Baker Brows.
- A cold press juice at Kreation is a must!
- Ice cream and gelato at Salt N Straw
- Yummy donuts at Blue Star!
- Get some classic So. Cal apparel at Aviator Nation, Topo Ranch or Stronghold.
- Fashionistas go to Principessa.
- Food trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd every first Friday.
EVENTS ON ABBOT KINNEY BLVD:
1. First Friday’s on Abbot Kinney Blvd. Every first Friday of the month, Abbot Kinney Blvd transforms into a late-night hub of activity, with stores open late, a delicious array of food trucks and live music and entertainment filling the streets. The evening runs from 5 – 10 PM with all the local merchants joining together to feature the best artists, gifts, products and music. View photos!
2. Food trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd. Forty or so A-list trucks are invited to participate on the First Friday of every month. You’ll find an ongoing rotation of innovative, new cuisines along with your standard favorites. The trucks are carefully vetted and assigned to particular spaces along the street. Enjoy your meal in the Picnic Area on Palms Blvd. Fun for the entire family. Great date nights. Fun thing to do with friends! View map of food trucks here.
5. The Brig’s Craw Fest. 2018 Event date: TBA. A down-and-dirty, good-times crawfish boil, the traditional way: 700lbs of crawfish, Andouille sausage, corn, potatoes, classic boil seasoning, and a pot. It’s all poured directly onto the table for all to share and enjoy. Make a mess, get your hands dirty, play a game of Cornhole and wash it all down with a cold Bud! View 2016 event pics by Venice Paparazzi.
History and modernity in a one-mile stretch
In 1990, West Washington was renamed to Abbot Kinney, after the man who built the Venice Canals. Throughout the years it has been developed by the diligence of the merchants and the support from the growing community. Now Abbot Kinney is not only an up and coming attraction for tourists, but it also serves as a local gathering place for west side residents. With some of the finest restaurants, unique art galleries, prestigious wine shops and exciting nightlife, it is evolving from a historical destination, to a place that is writing a new history. www.AbbotKinneyBlvd.com
PARKING: Street parking and public pay lots on the east side of the street. Click here for more info on parking in Venice!