Venice Paparazzi will be hosting a super fun photo booth for LAPD’s 150 Year Anniversary. Join us, and let’s celebrate with LAPD Pacific Division on July 13th!
About LAPD Pacific Division: Serving the Pacific Community of Del Rey, Manchester Square, Mar Vista, Oakwood, Palms, Playa Del Rey, Playa Vista, Venice, and Westchester.
Event to include: Guided tours of the station, law enforcement booths, a pancake breakfast, a Venice Paparazzi photo booth, and more! View event details below!
Event hosted by the Pacific Area Boosters. The Pacific Area Boosters Association is an organization comprised of community members, businesses and professionals who support the LAPD Pacific Division.
Thank you to Venice Paparazzi’s photo booth sponsors! Go team!
- Event date and time: Sat. July 13, 2019
- Open House: 8:00 -11:00 a.m. Free Admission
- Breakfast served: 8:00 -11:00 a.m.
- Pacific Community Police Station, 12312 Culver Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90066. 310-482-6334. Website
PANCAKE & SAUSAGE BREAKFAST:
- Free for 2 years & younger
- Purchase Pancake Breakfast in advance
- Proceeds to support LAPD Pacific Youth Programs, Officers & Station Needs
See all the policing support for our community.
War Room, Try Out The Shooting Simulation, Roll Call Room Holding Cells, Community Center and more.
LAW ENFORCEMENT BOOTHS
Dive Team, SWAT, Mounted Unit, K-9 Unit, Bikes & Motorcycles, and more!
Face Painting – Bounce Houses
Bicycles of all Sizes
Surprise Gift Baskets
GREAT GIFT MEMENTOS
LAPD Mugs & Tumblers
LAPD Historic Books
PHOTO BOOTH by Venice Paparazzi
Get your LAPD photo at the Venice Paparazzi fun photo booth! 4 x 6 prints made on the spot courtesy of the Pacific Area Boosters Association, Hatchet Hall, The Mar Vista, and Campbell Wellman