It is the party of the year for Venice’s four legged fur babies! So, get your critter a costume and come partake in the festivities.
Once again, Venice Paparazzi will be rolling out the red carpet for the costume contest.
- 3:45 p.m. Registration starts
- 4:00-4:30 p.m Mix and mingle with local dogs. Organic and grass fed treats provided by Hungry Dawgz of Dogtown. Acoustic music by Jaime sol Black and Christopher Hawley. Photos by Venice Paparazzi
- 4:30 p.m. Group photo
- 4:35 p.m. Red carpet and costume contest
Location: 23rd and the Boardwalk. Street parking or the City Parking lot, 2100 Ocean Front Walk. Venice, Ca 90291.
Event to include:
- Costume Contest: Best in Show, Best Family, Original, Funniest
- Celebrity Judges: Happy Again’s Anja Skodda, Celebrity Dog Trainer JOEL SILVERMAN, Bruno’s Alec, and Project Street Dog‘s Ursula Vari
- Red carpet by Venice Paparazzi.
- The Prize List: Hama Sushi, James’ Beach, Simmzy’s C&O Trattoria, LAArtsOnline, Rock and Roll Doggy, Bruno’s, Happy Again, Hungry Dawgz of Dogtown, Hinano’s, Nighthawk, Sunny Spot, Hotel Erwin, Big Daddy’s Pizza, and Ben & Jerry’s Ice-cream.
- Acoustic Music by: Jaime sol Black, and Christopher Hawley
- Hungry Dawgz of Dogtown to provide handmade, human grade, all-natural organic treats.
- Bruno’s to provide $10 off grooming service gift card for all participants.
- Venice Paparazzi‘s Alex Stowell will once again be our awesome emcee
Need a costume? Check out Bruno’s!
See you on November 3rd!
View past 2011-2018 Dog-O-Ween photos by Venice Paparazzi.
Need event photographers or a photo booth? Hire Venice Paparazzi!
Need event photographers or a photo booth?Hire Venice Paparazzi!
See you on November 3rd, 2019 for Venice Dog-O-Ween!