Here is a message from event organizer Miss Jessica
Hello Party Peeps! Ready to get your crazy on? Great, cause it’s Mardi Gras time! Join us on Feb. 8 for the King’s Ball, and on Feb. 15th for the Venice Beach Mardi Gras Parade on the Venice Boardwalk, and after party at The Sidewalk Cafe. Details below.
Sat., Feb. 8. The King’s Ball at the Townhouse
- Coronation and Crowning of Jackson Rayfield and Abby Dean
- Drinking, Dancing, Beads, Cake
- 52 Windward Ave, Venice, Ca 90291
Sat. Feb. 15. Venice Beach Mardi Gras Parade on the Venice Boardwalk. After party at The Sidewalk Cafe
This year’s theme: ROAR! Think Unbridled self expression, Spirit Animals, the 4 Elements, Air Water Earth Fire, Powerful characters, Action Heroes, Dream Scapes, and of course Roaring 20’s.
- PRE PARTY. The Venice Ale House 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- PARADE. Meet at the North City parking lot @ Rose Ave/Ocean Front Walk (Boardwalk) at 11:45 a.m.
- AFTER PARTY and Funky Dance Party at The Sidewalk Cafe, 1401 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca 90291. 3-6 p.m.
This is a self supported community event donations to pay the The Gumbo Brothers Brass Band Marching Parade Band are appreciated!
For event updates, check out Venice Beach Mardi Gras
View past photos by Venice Paparazzi.
Join the Venice Beach Mardi Gras community on Facebook!