A message from James’ Beach!
We are saying goodbye to Jeferson, our long time server extraordinaire and great friend.
Wish our friends Jeferson and Hannah bon voyage and view their incredible art this Friday, October 15th, in our Clubhouse as they prepare to travel the country on an adventure of art and song.
This event is open to all. See you there.
- James’ Beach, 60 North Venice Blvd.
- Date: Friday, October 15.
- Begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Toast at 7:30 p.m.
Additional happening at James’ Beach!
- Sunday Brunch is Back! Enjoy Brunch on our out door patio with $7 giant mimosas or bloody Marys, 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- Sunday After Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats, 03:00 PM – 06:00 PM
- Fried Chicken Thursday Night is Back! Now that we’re fully back open, we just can’t make our fried chicken in our lone fryer every night to the quality we like, so we’re back cookin it one night only! It’s the way you remember it with mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, corn bread and honey mustard. Call ahead and reserve yours!
Dine, drink and play at James’ Beach!
- James’ Beach. 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291
- See their full menu and daily specials at Jamesbeach.com.
- Order directly from James’ Beach! 310-823-5396
- Gift cards also help support the restaurant.
- Want daily specials delivered to your inbox? Join the James’ Beach Club! Click here to sign up!
Fan and follow James’ Beach for updates and daily specials!
About James’ Beach:
James’ Beach is a Venice Beach institution. An iconic restaurant and bar now celebrating 25 years in Venice, California. James’ Beach has over the years earned a loyal following of lovers of American Comfort food, great drinks, an award winning wine list plus marvelous people watching. Los Angeles Times food critic, Irene Virbila reviewed that the straightforward cuisine, friendly service, and beach ambiance made James’ Beach “as comfortable as a favorite sweater.”
So who is James?
James Evans is the namesake and one of the two co-owners of this beach side hangout. He moved from San Francisco to Venice in 1975. James worked at some of the iconic early Venice eateries, starting at the famous Robert’s restaurant and later becoming the General Manager of Tony Bill, Dudley Moore and Liza Minnelli’s famous 72 Market Street.
In 1982 James met artist and business person, Daniel Samakow. The pair hit it off and together, 25 years later, in 1996, and opened the big brass gates of James’ Beach for the first time.