Venice Paparazzi will be on the scene documenting the event, as well as hosting a fun photo booth!
Date: Saturday, December 11th.
This year’s theme is “Joy on the Water.” Catch a brief fireworks display at 5:55 p.m. before the parade begins. Enjoy musical entertainment from carolers, food truck fare, photo booth with Venice Paparazzi, 4-8 p.m. at Burton Chace Park.
Approximately 25,000 people view the Marina del Rey Boat Parade each year. Many enjoy the festivities from popular viewing spots like Fisherman’s Village or Burton Chace Park, while others enjoy the view of the parade from a water front restaurant, their balcony at home or from the comfort of their hotel room. The boat parade continues to be a favorite community event that kicks off the holiday season in Marina del Rey.
- 2021 Grand Marshal: Doctors and Nurses
- Best viewing spots: Burton Chace Park and Fisherman’s Village.
- Free Admission
Holiday Boat Parade Times:
- 5:55 pm – 6:00 pm: Fireworks
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Boat Parade
More info here: mdrboatparade.org
Interested in participating in the parade?
- Great prizes for winners!
- All boats must pre-register. Only pre-registered boats will be eligible for judging and prizes. Please check on Parade Entry page.
Venice Paparazzi is excited to once again be the official photographers for the event, as well as be hosting a fun photo booth.
Stop by the West Pavilion at Burton Chace Park for your 2021 MDR Holiday Boat Parade photo.
- Holiday Photo Booth time: 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
For more 2021 MDR Boat Parade event info: mdrboatparade.org/parade-entry
For all fun things to do in Marina del Rey, visit marinadelrey.com