Spanning across Windward Avenue at Pacific, the VENICE Sign in lights is a modern day replica of the one originally installed in 1905 by Venice’s founder Abbot Kinney.
Join the global club of folks who have a photo with Venice’s most recognizable back drop, The Venice Sign.
Wait at the traffic light until the walk signal appears, then run out in front of the sign and strike a pose! You have about a 30 second window to get your shot before the cars start coming. Tag it, Post it, Share it! @VeniceSign and @VeniceBeachFun. Enjoy!
Here is a message from the Venice Chamber of Commerce.
- Visitors are invited to photograph the sign for their personal use and enjoyment.
- The VENICE Sign is a federally registered trademark of the Venice Chamber of Commerce. To include the VENICE Sign in any form of published media please call (310) 822-5425, email [email protected] or complete an intake form.
View Venice Sign photos by Venice Paparazzi
- 2017 Venice Sign lighting
- The Doors legend and Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Robby Krieger, lights up Venice!
- LA Rams with a Venice Sign lighting and block party
- 5th Annual Venice Sign Holiday Lighting & Block Party
- 4th annual Venice Sign holiday lighting block party
- 3rd Annual Venice Sign Holiday Lighting with P!nk
- First-ever lighting of the “O’Venice” Sign
- 1st Annual Venice Sign Lighting with Robert Downey Jr.
- 100 Year Celebration of the Venice Chamber and the lighting of the Venice Sign.
- Click here to view all Venice Sign Lighting photo galleries by Venice Paparazzi.
For more Venice Sign info, visit VeniceChamber.net
For all Venice Beach Fun, check out our sister site VisitVeniceCA.com