1. What do you do for Venice Paparazzi: Co-founder, Chief Editor and Executive Producer
2 Occupation or Business (es) owned: I am the head coach of Kettlebell Boxing. Also, I play bass guitar and do lead vocals in a thrash metal band and I produce metal concerts.
3.What do you do outside of work? Life is work
4. Favorite activities? Playing shows and sparring.
5. What organizations do you support? Anything with human rights and environmental concerns.
6.Who inspires you? My wife.
7. Finish off the statement: “Life is… about history.”
8. What is one thing you would change about the world and how would you do it? I would legalize all drugs and make every nation in the world a democracy. As well I would like to make roads just for bicycles.
9. What is your favorite drink? Beer!!!!
10. Describe a perfect day in Venice: Training hard and gigging.
11. My pet peeves are: People who do not pick up their dog’s shit. We live at the beach, your dog’s shit goes right into the ocean. Are you retarded?
1. Number of years in Venice? 15 yrs.
2. Where are you from originally? Strong Beach, all over So. Cal.
3. What brought you out to Venice? No where else would take me.
5. What’s your greatest accomplishment?: My marriage
6. Favorite band(s): Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica
Venice Paparazzi, Kettlebellboxing, and the Westside Metal Alliance.