Halloween is always an epic party in Venice, and this year is lining up to be epic!
So, in order to simplify things, we have assembled a selection of the best of the best events. A little something for everyone, even the dogs!
- Oct. 28: Come enjoy a night of pumpkin carving at The Sidewalk Cafe.
- Oct. 28-31. Three day Halloween party at the Winston House
- Oct. 29-31. Celebrate a three day Dia de los Muertos and Halloween at Neuva!
- Oct. 31. Dia De Los Muertos at the Venice Art Walls, 12-5 p.m.
- Oct. 31. Venice Paparazzi to host a photo booth at Runway Playa Vista, 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Oct. 31. Party on the Pier, 6-9 p.m. Details coming soon. Venice Paparazzi to host a fun Halloween photo booth. Stop by for your free photo.
- Oct. 31. Venice Spooktacular at The Venice West
- Oct. 31. Venice Pride and James’ Beach presents Zombie Beach
- Oct 31. Bike Ride with the Venice Electric Bike Parade
Click on flyer for more info!
View some of our favorite photos below to get Halloween inspired!
The originality and style of peoples outfits on the westside never disappoint. Take a stroll back through time and check out the Venice Paparazzi’s 2009-2019 Halloween photo galleries, and see some of the coolest costumes to grace our lenses over the years! View photos below!
- 2019 Marina Spooktacular
- 2019 The Victorian
- 2018 Brennan’s Halloween
- 2009-2018 James’ Beach and Canal Club Halloween
- 2017 Runway Playa Vista Halloween
- 2015 Iron Man Magazine Halloween
- 2011-2019 Dogoween
Need a photo booth or photographers for your Halloween event? Hire Venice Paparazzi!