The newly revamped Brennan’s combines a mix of new school and old school through our classic American Pub Fare, 16 rotating taps of craft beer, creative cocktails, and quirky vintage decor – some of which dates back to 1972!
Here is a message from Brennan’s!
In case you were wondering! Our turtles are happy, healthy, and enjoying their summer vacation – though they can’t wait to get back to the races when things get back to normal. In the meantime, you can still come get food and drinks on our socially distant expanded patio, and say hi to them in their turtle grotto!
In case you didn’t know about Brennan’s Turtle Races! Yeah, turtle races. It’s the real sport of kings, and it’s found its home here at Brennan’s for 45 years. In 1975, then-owner Ab Lawrence brought “the world’s stupidest sport” to Marina del Rey as a lark, hoping that he could attract a few people for a couple of weeks. But the turtles knew how to draw a crowd, so the races kept going.
Open for outdoor patio dining!
- Wed. 5pm – 10pm
- Thu 5pm – 10pm
- Fri 5pm – 12am
- Sat 1pm -12am
- Sun 1pm -9pm
Brennan’s is also open for pick up!
Visit brennansla.com to place an order.
What we’re doing to keep you safe!
Like everyone, we’ve had to adjust to the new world created by COVID-19. While we continue to monitor current events and stay responsive to state and local guidelines, here are some of the measures we’ve introduced to exceed those guidelines and ensure that we can continue to serve you as safely as possible.
- We’re working with local authorities to allow for service on our field, increasing the size of our patio while allowing for more distance between parties.
- We’ve ensured that all of our tables are at least 6 feet apart.
- We’ve eliminated reusable menus so that shared contact will be minimized.
- Standing room service is being discouraged, and markers have been placed in queuing areas to keep guests socially distant.
- All of our employees are wearing protective masks 100% of the time, and we’ve increased our hand washing protocol beyond all health code guidelines.
- Before each shift, all employees are given a temperature check, and asked to confirm that they have not been experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We’ve increased our sanitization regimen, including periodic wipedowns of all surfaces and high traffic areas. Contact of common surfaces has been minimized by ceasing the use of shared menus, increasing our bathroom sanitization schedule, and placing sanitizer throughout the restaurant.
We’re confident that these measures will help to keep you safe. Please keep us safe by wearing a mask when in our pub, and refraining from visiting if you’re experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
Thank you, and see you soon!
Miss the parties at Brennan’s? View past event photos by Venice Paparazzi.
Click here to re-live or view St. Paddy’s Day Festivals, Friday the 13th, Oktoberfest, NYE, the KLOS Party, Game of Thrones, and summer event photos by Venice Paparazzi.
Let’s make new memories! See you at Brennan’s!
4089 Lincoln Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 90292. BrennansLA.com