Venice’s seaside scene is at High Rooftop Lounge.
A local watering hole where the cocktails are craft, the beer is cold, and stunning sunsets are always on tap. Take a load off on a comfy couch, get lost in sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, and watch the vanilla clouds turn to twinkling stars on our stylish open deck with DJs playing day and night. If you get the munchies, our menu consists of street tacos, sliders, freshly made guacamole, and mezze plates. Get lost in nearly 360-degree views, from famed Muscle Beach and the Boardwalk below to the Hollywood sign and DTLA.
- New Cocktail Menu
- New Food Menu
- New Wine Menu
- Patrons: 21 & Older Only with ID
- Must Purchase Entree with alcohol
- Menu: Full Bar + Light Food Menu. View menu below.
- Please visit responsibly. View our safety & requirements
- WEDNESDAY | THURSDAY: 4PM – 10PM
- FRIDAY: 3PM – 10PM
- SATURDAY |SUNDAY: 12 NOON – CLOSE
- BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS: 12 NOON – 3PM
Reservations Recommended. Walk-Ins Welcome. Reserve online via Retsy!
OTHER HOTEL ERWIN HAPPENINGS!
Venice Way Pizza has new pies on the menu!
Woohoo! In addition to the newly legendary Venice Way pizza, VWP has added two new recipes!
- Spicy Meat Lovers (insert crass pun here): Spicy tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, sausage
- Veggie: Squash puree, smoked mozzarella, roasted garlic and kale
And, they still have the every day, all day $10 slice and a beer. This is the BEST deal on the beach, and if you have not visited Venice Way Pizza, you should. One slab of their 5×5 deep dish is the perfect amount for a meal! And you get an ice cold brewski with it! Rock!
Deal: $10 Pizza & Beer Special at Venice Way Pizza.
- Strand Throwback Lager + Any Slice.
- All Day 12-8pm
The Venice Way Pizza take-out window specializes in L.A.-style pan pizza—5×5 inch “slabs” of crunchy, hearty but light, flavorful pizza with locally-sourced toppings, including traditional cheese, pepperoni and seasonal farmer’s market finds.
Cut from 15×15 inch custom-made pans, the pizza style blends a variety of pan pizza traditions including Detroit-Style Pizza with its uber-crunchy bottom crust, Roman Pizza al Taglio with its light and airy crumb and Sicilian Focaccia with simple but satisfying appeal. Venice Way Pizza is meant to delight the neighborhood’s demanding and eclectic palette without pretense.