There are endless fun things to do in Venice, California.
Whether you’re visiting Venice, California, or live in the V and need a stay-cation, no experience is complete without checking out each of the listed attractions and unique neighborhoods that make up our city. Check out our #VeniceBeachFun lists below. Enjoy!
Click here for events, live music, nightlife, art parties, & more.
Explore Venice with this free Venice Activities checklist and Map!
VENICE BEACH FUN LIST
- Have a beach day!
- Beach now, everything you need for the ultimate beach day.” –www.beachnow.me
- Be entertained on the Venice Beach Boardwalk.
- Spend a day on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Skate or watch the action at the Venice Skate Park
- Train at the iconic Muscle Beach Gym
- Enjoy the best Venice view at High Rooftop Lounge!
- Cruise the coast!
- Snap a selfie with the Venice Sign
- Check out this list of best hotels!
- Watch a Venice Sunset!
- Learn about Venice’s founder Abbot Kinney
- Venice Pier hosts Venice Oceanarium on Sundays.
- Explore the historical Venice Canals
- Visit or paint the Venice Art Walls
- Relax, mediate, and enjoy Venice with this list
- Check out the timeless Venice Poetry Walls
- Support Venice businesses that always do green!
- View Venice now with these Venice Beach Live Cams
- Play a game of Handball
- Live theatre at Pacific Resident Theatre, Electric Lodge, Sparc, and Beyond Baroque
- Volunteer with a local non profit
- Dogs wanna have fun too!
- Play a game @ the Venice Beach Basketball Courts!
- Check out the view from the Venice Pier
- Check out the Venice Beach Drum Circle
- Play a game of paddle tennis!
- First Friday’s and Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Best Brunches and Happy Hours
- Boardwalk People Watching at the Sidewalk Cafe.
- Tune in at RadioVenice.TV every Sunday at 4:20 p.m
- Ride with Venice Electric Light Parade, Sunday at Sunset
- Best Brunches and Happy Hours
- Best Sports Bars in Venice and Marina del Rey!
- Locals love weekend brunch @ James’ Beach, $7 Mimosas/Bloody Mary’s
- Check out our Venice Beer’s list!
- Taco Tuesdays @The Sidewalk Cafe. $5 all you can eat
- Get juiced up and stay lean at Muscle Beach Juice Bar!
- James Beach now has Happy Hour Mon-Fri., 5-7 p.m.
- Beers, Burgers and 26 ice cold taps at Simmzy’s!
- Dog Yoga every Sunday at Brennan’s
- Industry Monday at High Rooftop Lounge.
- Dine at 19TH Ave. Food Court on the Venice Boardwalk.
- Have the greatest sausage sandwich at Jody Maroni’s
- Join Brennan’s every Fri. for Free Pizza and Live Music.
- Green Goddess Collective: 15% discount off of select 1/8’s during happy hour 4-5 p.m.
- Venice Farmers’ Market every Friday
- Turtle Races every 1st & 3rd Thursdays @ Brennan’s
- Enjoy the best greek food at Malaka Brothers
- Watch the games at Tony P’s Tavern
- Simmzy’s brew their own beer. $4 beers 4-5, M-F
- Craving Sushi and Sake? Check out Hama Sushi!
- Taco Tuesdays in the V!
- Sunday Funday at Brennan’s!
- Live DJ, Industry Mondays and a 360 degree view of Venice at High Rooftop Lounge.
- Friday, happy hour 3-7 p.m. at Tony P’s Dockside Grill
- Sports Bars: Sidewalk Cafe, Surfside, and Tony P’s Dockside Grill
- Venice Neighborhood Council meeting. 3rd Tues
- Venice High School Flea Market every 2nd Saturday
- The Bootleg Bombshells every Wed. at the Townhouse
- Venice Underground every Wed. at the Townhouse
- Want to party it up late night style? Check out James’ Beach
- Spend a night in Venice! Check out this list of best hotels!