After more than a decade, MSBIA has successfully secured partial street-closure from Pico Blvd. to Ocean Park, enhancing the annual music festival with exhibitor booths, four satellite beer and wine gardens sponsored by Main Street bars and restaurants, and new music and activations spanning nearly one-mile long.
“We are thrilled City Council has recognized the need for more pedestrian friendly, community focused events like the Summer Soulstice and we are delighted to be co- producing this event with them.” Said MSBIA Executive Director, Hunter Hall about the new logistics.
Over 100+ local vendors and Main Street businesses will have booths on the closed portion of the street, with stages and activations including:
- Dogtown Corefit Surf Stage
- Edgemar Stage
- Santa Monica Travel and Tourism Kid’s Stage
- Rick’s Tavern Backstage Bar behind Edgemar
- Maser Condo Sales Summer BBQ
There’s even a site for pets at the Animal Kingdom Rock Star Pet Party! Returning sponsors south of Ocean Park to the city limits, will host stages and beer gardens in private lots and on side-streets including:
- La Vecchia Freebird Rides Wine Garden Stage
- Ashland Hill Stage & Cocktails
- Firestone Walker Featured Beer Garden
- Enterprise Fish Co. Stage.
For lineup, additional details and beer garden tickets visit: https://soulstice18.eventbrite.com