Do more art in 2019!
Unleash your inner artist! Dust off that skill set that you know you have, and get your art on!
Perhaps you have been too busy with earning a living to spend time creating art and trying to get it seen! Well, that stops now! The Venice Art Crawl makes it easy to show your art. No more calling galleries yourself and orchestrating a showing yourself, the VAC has all that taken care of for you. It is a quarterly event of pop up galleries, and they are alway looking to match talent with a venue. It is super easy to get a spot to show.
2019 Venice Art Crawl Dates:
- March 1st. Venice Art Crawl joins First Friday’s on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- June 1st. Venice Art Crawl to participate at the Flower Fest
- July 13. Venice Art Crawl and the Mar Vista Art Walk joint event
- Aug. 15 Venice Art Crawl’s 9 Year Anniversary at Park Place.
- Sept. TBA. Venice Afterburn
About the Venice Art Crawl:
The VAC’s mission is to preserve the arts in Venice, a place that has historically been known as a vibrant and dynamic art community. Our goal is to share, inspire and promote collaboration within the Venice community through mixers and art events. We are an all volunteer run non-profit organization which is a committee of the Venice Chamber of Commerce. The Venice Art Crawl is a Venice Chamber of Commerce hosted event.
Interested in being part of the March 1st Venice Art Crawl event? You’ll just need to do a few things!
- Find a location (It’s simple, just contact the businesses in the area and ask them if you can showcase your work for the upcoming art crawl.).
- Gather images of your artwork!
- Create a short description!!! This is very very important. This is the way we will promote your event, so don’t forget to check your spelling!!
- Include your Social Media Handles ( Facebook | Instagram) otherwise we can’t promote your event.
- Submit your event by February 15.
- Promote your event through email marketing, and social media! Tag Venice Art Crawl and we will share your event through our social media (Instagram – @veniceartcrawl Facebook – @theveniceartcrawl).
Photo: The original VAC Team with former Councilmember Bill Rosendahl at the 2nd year anniversary party in 2012. Sunny Bak, Erin, David Zentz, Mark Rojas, Daniel Samakow, Edizen Stowell and Lisa Wilson.
Here is a fun VAC fact. Venice Paparazzi’s Edizen is one of the co-founders of Venice Art Crawl.
Thanks to VAC President Sunny Bak, VAC’s web designer David Stine, Venice Chamber of Commerce, Karen Cava, Andrea Tan, artists, and all the volunteers on keeping VAC alive for 9 years. Go team Venice!
For more info: www.veniceartcrawl.com.
Join VAC on www.facebook.com/theveniceartcrawl.