Here is a message from Beaches and Harbors Los Angeles County.
Due to the current public health emergency related to the COVID-19 virus, this event has been cancelled.
Also, all Los Angeles County facilities will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16, 2020. This includes Department of Beaches and Harbors recreational facilities, public buildings, and other offices; however, staff remain on the job to assist members of the public with Department business.
For any questions, please contact the Department by calling 424-526-7777 or emailing the Department at [email protected]
Join us for the 3rd annual Kids Earth Day Festival as we inspire and educate a new generation on how to create a more sustainable future!
This FREE community & family-oriented event will feature:
– Live Music Performances by 3rd Rock Hip Hop
– Interactive Environmental Exhibits
– STEAM Educational Activities
– Recognition Ceremony for Winners of the CAN THE TRASH! Clean Beach Poster Contest
– Beach Cleanup with Heal the Bay
– Pop-Up Cardboard Playground
– Sustainable Arts & Crafts Projects for Kids
– Traveling Tidepool
– Kids Earth Day Photo Booth by Venice Paparazzi
– Bouncy Houses & Airbrush Face Painters
– Free Games, Giveaways and Prizes
– and much more!
RSVP for Faster Check-In!
Faster Check-In w/ Eventbrite RSVP Tickets: For faster entry into this free event and access to the rides & attractions, please RSVP online via Eventbrite and then present your printed or digital Eventbrite ticket, indicating your acceptance of the liability waiver, at the Check-In Table.
Regular Check-In: Upon arrival, each adult event attendee without an Eventbrite ticket must complete & sign a hard-copy liability waiver form before accessing the rides & attractions, and every minor must be listed on a parent or guardian’s completed & signed form. Every attendee, regardless of age, who wishes to participate in any activity & ride must submit a completed & signed form with their name listed on that form.