Here is what’s happening at James’ Beach!
- Happy Hour is back at James’ Beach! Friday through Sunday 4 – 6pm!
- Happy Nights are here again! Cocktails and dining late night at James’ Beach! Fri. & Sat. 10 p.m.- close
- Bartender Extraordinaire, Dennis Murray is back behind the bar! Woo hoo! Life is good!
- Save the date July 10th for Gay Watch! Hosted by Venice Pride.
- View flyers below for full details.
About James’ Beach:
James’ Beach is a Venice Beach institution. An iconic restaurant and bar now celebrating 25 years in Venice, California. James’ Beach has over the years earned a loyal following of lovers of American Comfort food, great drinks, an award winning wine list plus marvelous people watching. Los Angeles Times food critic, Irene Virbila reviewed that the straightforward cuisine, friendly service, and beach ambiance made James’ Beach “as comfortable as a favorite sweater.”
So who is James?
James Evans is the namesake and one of the two co-owners of this beach side hangout. He moved from San Francisco to Venice in 1975. James worked at some of the iconic early Venice eateries, starting at the famous Robert’s restaurant and later becoming the General Manager of Tony Bill, Dudley Moore and Liza Minnelli’s famous 72 Market Street.
In 1982 James met artist and business person, Daniel Samakow. The pair hit it off and together, 25 years later, in 1996, and opened the big brass gates of James’ Beach for the first time.
Let’s support local! Dine, drink and play at James’ Beach!
- See their full menu and daily specials at Jamesbeach.com.
- Gift cards also help support the restaurant.
View flyers below!
Everybody loves James’ Beach Happy Hour.
Fresh beach air, $8 cocktails, $7 wines and $6 Beer and Hard Seltzers, our hit Smash Burger – super good when dipped in Queso Fundido, and more!
- Wednesday thru Saturday 4 to 6
- Sunday After Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats 3 to 6.
Fan and follow James’ Beach for updates and daily specials!
James’ Beach. 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291