Here is a message from our friends at Spin PR Group!
Dust off those Santa hats and shine those menorahs, the largest charity crawl on the West Coast returns Saturday, December 17, 2022!
Join dozens of the city’s best bars and restaurants and thousands of Santas, elves, and naughty reindeer at the 14th annual SANTA Monica Pub Crawl to raise money for the Westside Food Bank and help those in need for the holidays.
- Enjoy free entry to Santa Monica best bars & restaurants hot spots with all cover charges included
- Exclusive $6-$9 food & drink deals throughout the night
- 1 Free Drink
- Priority entry into Santa’s Official After Party
- 3 Routes to Choose From
- Costume prizes and raffle
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up online (Limited wristbands can be purchased and picked up at one of the official starting locations along each route)
2. Choose your route (Main Street, Promenade, Pier/ Ocean or VIP Route Hopper)
3. Dress in your favorite holiday attire (Prizes will be awarded for best holiday spirit. Use hashtag #SMPCSpirit to enter)
4. Bring your ticket to collect your official wristband at the designated starting location from 5-9pm
5. Download the Official Map at Check-In
6. Eat, Drink & Be Merry and Spread Holiday Cheer!
The SANTA Monica Pub Crawl has raised enough for over a half a million meals for the Westside Food Bank! Thank you for your continued support, as you are making a huge difference. Every $5 feeds 20 people in need!
PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS (subject to change)
The Victorian, Jameson’s Irish Pub, Ashland Hill, Barney’s Beanery, Britannia, Cabo Cantina, Cult, Harvelle’s, Lanea, Santa Monica Whaler, Stella Barra Pizzeria & Wine Bar, Ye Old Kings Head, Rusty’s Surf Ranch, Big Deans, Red O & More