Fun rides for ALL ages, lots of arcade games and of course carnival food! A great family event and a great date night!
All funds raised will support the LAPD Pacific Cadet / Jr Cadet Programs and the needs of the Pacific Area Officers & Station.
- Sept 10th, Friday, 5pm to 11pm
- Sept 11th, Saturday, 1pm to 11pm
- Sept 12th, Sunday, 1pm to 10pm
Culver Blvd, between Centinela Ave. & Inglewood Blvd.
- Online pre-event purchasing will save you over 15%.
- Each ride will require 3-7 tickets per ride.
- PRE-SALE TICKET deadline is Friday, September 10,2021 at 4pm.
About the event organizers:
The Pacific Area Boosters Association is an organization of business professionals and community members who support the LAPD Pacific Area. Incorporated in 1973 as a 501(C)3 non-profit organization, the Boosters raise funds to support the LAPD Pacific Area Cadet & Junior Cadet Programs, the Police Officers and the Police Station. The Boosters also elicit community involvement in the continual campaign against crime. Proceeds of this event will benefit the officer and kid programs with LAPD Pacific Area. We welcome your support.
View past LAPD Carnival photos by Venice Paparazzi
For more info: pacificboosters.org/pacific-area-carnival