December 15th Holiday Night Market – Beer and Cheer event! Whole Foods curated an amazing lineup of Craft Brews for the Runway Beer Garden. Brews included Three Weavers Brewing Company, Angel City Brewery, Einstok Icelandic, and St. Bernardus Belgian Christmas Ale. There was live music by the Other Reindeer Carolers, What Just Happened, and Mary Droppinz.
Additional event highlights included:
- An ugly sweater contest
- Photos with Santa
- Holiday cookie decorating station for kids
- FERRIS WHEEL for kids of all ages!!!
- Glowing Fotopod Booth!
- Pop-up marketplace brimming with amazing artisan goods, artisanal foods, home decor, clothing, kids items and more!
- Yummy bites from great food trucks!
- View photos below!.
- Pictures with Santa
- The L.A. Kings transformed Town Center Drive into a street hockey rink (not ice) and puck shoot!
- Holiday music and special performances by Musical Theater Los Angeles, School of Rock Venice, and So Fly Kids, SFK Academy of Dance
- Rock climbing wall!
- Kids baked melted peppermint ornaments and made holiday gifts with The Craft Camper
- View photos below!
What attracts so many locals to hang out at Runway? Wide wooden-planked walkways, comfy seating, inviting fireplaces. A family and dog-friendly, mixed-use space with luxury apartments, Whole Foods, Cinemark Theatre, fitness and retail. It’s the Westside’s newest dining destination, including 2017 Top Chef winner Brooke WIlliamson’s da Kikokiko and the iconic Hal’s Bar & Grill! All this at the epicenter of Silicon Beach! Plenty of parking too. For more info: RunwayPlayaVista.com
View Dec. 15 & 17 Runway Playa Vista photos by Team Venice Paparazzi.
Looking for your Runway photo by Venice Paparazzi?
Need event photographers or a custom photo booth for your event? Think of Venice Paparazzi. View our services on HireVP.com.