- June 1 Mar Vista Art Walk
- June 2 First Friday’s and Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- June 2 Venice Pride Sign Lighting & Block Party
- June 3 Venice Pride: Big Beach Cleanup
- June 3 Venice Pride: Status Is Sexy Pride Extravaganza
- June 3 Let’s Go Fishing on the Venice Pier
- June 4 Full Circle’s Activ888 every Sunday
- June 4 Pedal on the Santa Monica Pier
- June 7 Venice Basketball League VBL Tip off!
- June 7 Tony P’s Dockside Grill’s Summer Beer Dinner
- June 7 Venice Chamber Happy Hour
- June 9Friday Night Lights Bike Ride
- June 10 Venice Neighborhood Council’s Venice Green Expo
- June 10 Marina del Rey’s ARTSea
- June 10 Venice Library (FoVL) Used Book Sale
- June 10 Santa Monica Paddleboard Race & Ocean Festival
- June 10 Still Screaming’s Opening Reception at Cave Gallery
- June 10 Artists and Fleas on Abbot Kinney Blvd. 2nd and 4th Sat.
- June 11 Venice Beach Singles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- June 11 Venice Basketball League VBL
- June 11 Venice Electric Parade every Sunday at Sunset.
- June 11.Bartels’ Harley-Davidson’s Chili Cook-Off Extravaganza
- June 15.Venice Art Crawl Happy Hour
- June 15 Venice Jam Session and Music Workshop Exploring the Blues
- June 17 Silicon Beach Parents Community Picnic
- June 17 Venice Community Volunteer Planting Day.
- June 18 Runway Playa Vista’s Playa Beach Party.
- June 21 Go Skateboarding Day
- June 22 LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce’s ChamberFest
- June 22 Surfside GRAND Opening PARTY (formerly Danny”s)
- June 23 Last music night at Abbot’s Habit on Abbot Kinney Blvd. 🙁
- June 24 The Venice Beach Neptune Parade.
- June 25 YAS Fitness Centers’ YAS-A-THON
- June 25 Main St. Summer Soulstice.
- June 30 V Gopher (Golf Tournament) Royal Penmar by the Sea
- July 4 The birthday of America, and the birthday of Venice, Ca. Party in Venice TBA.
- July 4 Mr & Ms Muscle Beach
- July 4. Marina del Rey Fireworks
- July 9 DogTown Rumble
- July 15. L.A. City Doubles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- July 20 Venice Art Crawl
- July 22. Life Rolls On- They Will Skate Again
- July 23 Old Fashion Day at the Park in Marina del Rey
- July 23. Venice Beach Basketball League
- July 23. Friday Night Lights
- July 29 Venice Springtime Ladies Jam
- July 29. Venice Beach Festival 2017
- Aug 5 Art Exhibition – Ruth Chase: West of Lincoln Project
- Aug. 6 Festival of Chariots
- Aug. 19. US Open National Singles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- Aug. 20 Venice Beach Basketball League
- Aug. 26. Venice Beach Music Fest
- Sept. 4Labor Day Muscle Beach Championship
- Sept. 9 Fall Classic Mixed DoublesPaddle Tennis Tournament
- Sept. 16 Coastal Cleanup day
- Sept. 21 12th Annual Champion of Youth Gala – Boys and Girls Club Venice
- Sept 22 /23Venice Art Crawl’s Venice Afterburn
- TBA LAX Coastal Chamber and Tony P’s Cruise Brews
- Sept. 24. Abbot Kinney FestivalVenice’s largest block party
- Oct. 10.Other Venice Film Festival
- Dec. 1 Venice Sign Holiday Lighting and block party
- Dec. 3. Abbot Kinney Blvd Holiday Stroll and Snowday
- TBA: Venice Canals Boat Parade
- First Friday’s and Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd
- Venice Farmers’ Market every Friday 7a.m.-11a.m
- Friday Night Lights Bike Ride
- Artists and Fleas on Abbot Kinney Blvd. 2nd and 4th Sat.
- Venice Drum Circle every Sat. & Sun. (On the beach by Brooks Ave.)
- Venice Oceanarium at the Venice Pier every Sunday.
- Venice Electric Parade every Sunday at Sunset.
- Venice Flea Market at Venice High School every 2nd Sat. at 9 a.m.
- Roller skate & dance at the Venice Skate Dance Plaza every weekend
- Theatre Fare, a reading series with Pacific Resident Theatre. 2nd Tues
- Kid’s Sing Along @ the Cow’s End Cafe Mon & Thurs.
- Karaoke and boardwalk views at the Venice Beach Bar every Wed.
- Elegant Strangers & boardwalk views at The Sidewalk Cafe. Thurs.
- Nightlife at James’ Beach and Canal Club every Fri. and Sat
- Venice Open Mic Night at Larry’s every Wed.
- Venice Underground Comedy & Burlesque @Townhouse every Wed.
- Tune in at RadioVenice.TV every Sunday at 4:20 p.m
- Live music at Venice Beach Bar, Hinanos, Townhouse
- For Art and Theater:Pacific Resident Theatre, Beyond Baroque, SPARC, Electric Lodge, G2 Gallery, Cave Gallery, LA Louver, and Venice Art Crawl
- Daily Venice Sunset and a 360 degree view at High Rooftop Lounge
- Sportsbars: Cabo Cantina, The Sidewalk Cafe, and Tony P’s Dockside Grill
Check out this list of 50+ fun things to do in Venice, California
Explore and enjoy Venice with the Venice Activities CheckList and Map! If you take photos #VeniceBeachFun
For all Venice Beach Fun, check out www.VisitVeniceCA.com