This weekend, and every weekend in Venice!
Check out sister hotspots James’ Beach and the Canal Club. They are both super rad, and are located right across the street from one another. As well, on Friday and Saturday Night starting at 11:00 p.m. Venice Beats will be spinnin’ LIVE. And at James’ Beach drinks are served by LA’s Best Bartender John Henry Binder.LOCALS’ TIP:
- Want to skip the long lines at James’ Beach? Have a drink at Canal Club first, and get the secret stamp! Then you can waltz on in to James’ Beach, no waiting required!
- Night owls get rewarded 2-1 well drinks from 10:00 -11:00 p.m. at Canal Club.
Join in on the Venice Beach Fun at James’ Beach and Canal Club.
About James’ Beach:
- Saturdays and Sundays: Locals love weekend brunch at James Beach! $7 Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas
- Mondays: Half Priced Wine Night, $19 Turkey Pot Pie
- Taco Tuesday. Must try! James’ Beach “I Love You Man”- $19 Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos, $10 Organic Margaritas and more Taco Specials!
- Wednesdays: Steak & Martini Night with $6 Tito’s Vodka Martinis and Certified Angus Beef Steak Specials!
- Thursdays: Fried Chicken Night! $25 James’ Beach Fried Chicken Dinner, $8 Jim Beam Old Fashioned!
- Fridays: Lobster Night. Wild Maine Lobster Specials, $15 Glass of Champagne Veuve Clicquot “Yellow”
- View James’ Beach drink menu
- View James’ Beach food menu
About Canal Club:
Named for its location a block away from the famous Venice canals and for its neighborhood centric, vibe; for over 20 years the Canal Club has been a uniquely Venice destination.
CANAL CLUB RAD DEALS:
- $10 for six oysters at Canal Club on Mon. & Tues. during happy hour.
- Daily happy hour at Canal Club
- Late night Happy Hour from 10:00 – 11:00pm
- View Canal Club’s drink menu.
- View Canal Club’s food menu
Canal Club. 2025 Pacific Ave. Venice, CA 90291. CanalClubVenice.com